Cape of Good Hope Stamps

Print Catalog
Set Ascending Direction
View as Grid List

Items 1-24 of 76

Page
per page
Set Ascending Direction
View as Grid List

Items 1-24 of 76

Page
per page

Cape of Good Hope (COGH) stamps were first issued by the colony on 1 September 1853.

Known as the Triangles, the two stamps that were issued were a one penny 1d in brick-red and a four pence 4d in blue.

On 18 February 1858 two new values became available a six pence 6d and a one shilling.